Indore Aug 12: Indore's Glass Temple dedicated to the Jain faith completed its centenary a month ago on July 11. The interior of this entire temple including its floor has been crafted with glass.
The glass was imported from Belgium and to fit this inside the temple, craftsmen were called from Iran. The stone used for this temple and craftsmen to fit it came from Rajasthan. The construction of this temple was started in 1913 by Sir Seth Hukumchand in which idols of Lord Shantinath, Lord Adinath, and Lord Chandraprabhu have been made out of black and white marble respectively.